Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My safety box batteries dead also I can not open with the…

Customer Question
Hi my safety box...

Hi my safety box batteries dead also I can not open with the key could you help me what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I really do not know

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sentry model a3810

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried with key but still does not open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

If you can

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No what do need more
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

You'll need to change the battery,

grasp the outer round part of the keypad, rotate it a quarter turn to the right (clockwise) then pull straight out to access the batteries. Replace the 4aa batteries there, put the keypad back on, and you can use your usual code to open it.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Eldon
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer