Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

When I answer phone switches phone of. Oppo A77. For a week…

Customer Question
When I answer phone...

When I answer phone switches phone of

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Oppo A77

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

For a week have not tried anythin

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it switches off, is it just the screen that is off so when you click on power it comes straight back up, or the whole phone needs to be started again?

Please let me know

Thank you