Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Grundig 750 is not receiving any RF signal can it be

Customer Question
My Grundig 750 is...

My Grundig 750 is not receiving any RF signal can it be repaired?

Technician's Assistant: What Grundig model do you have?

750 Satelite

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Grundig unit?

Change batteries switching antenna (display not indicating anything but EXT) trying all frequencies and bands, scanning etc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please advise a repair facility near me. 26$ is more than I expected for and answer and wish to end my association with you service