Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a Pan digital digital photo frame and I cannot…

Customer Question
I purchased a Pan...

I purchased a Pan digital digital photo frame and I cannot figure out how to link it to anything and get my photos on to the frame I would purr for a phone call walking me through the steps of how to connect this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have an S8 android us Samsung S8 phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your S8? What have you tried so far?

I have this stupid simple quick start guide in its nut working nothing is they have power on sequence

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need text support for this view ever Pan digital is or if you're working with that company in you know how this works I need to be walked through this step-by-step please I have a computer full of photos I have a phone with a few photos I'd rather do it from my computer

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.