Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Looking for control knobs, For Sa-Ax540. Longer than I can…

Customer Question
Looking for control knobs...

Looking for control knobs , For Sa-Ax540.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SA-AX540?

Longer than I can recall.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Looked all over Las Vegas.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

These control knobs are sometimes available on eBay, or you can buy an entire broken unit there and take the knobs from it:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xsa-ax540+knob.TRS0&_nkw=sa-ax540+knob&_sacat=0

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Well that was worth $5 buck's.
I had already checked e-bay.
Thanks for the expert advice!!!
I've just made one to fit my Ax-540. Thank You again.

It's a pity you didn't mention it when asked "What have you tried so far?" - you replied "Looked all over Las Vegas" :)

I'll pass on the expert's.
I just made it myself.

Ok, if you need anything else just let me know!

Pete.

I'll pass on talking to your outfit live.Damn sure not for $26!!!

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

Can I help you with anything else today?

Pete.