Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

NNST652W it moves when I open the door some kind of

Customer Question
NNST652W it moves when...

NNST652W it moves when I open the door some kind of malfunction

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Panasonic microwave

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your NNST652W?

About two years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

It is not heating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Reset advice

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i waited for almost an hour. I have not got any suggestion from you to resolve the situation. I don't want to call and pay $35. I am quitting the membership. **. Devendra ******

Hi, i still want to continue with the question. I contacted customer support and make the question re-open. please answer as soon as possible.

Do you mean the entire microwave moves?

As soon as I open the microwave the inner plate starts moving without pressing any buttons. As soon as I close the door it stops.

Unfortunately, this type of issue requires a technician to be on-site to determine the issue and fix it for you.