Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My brand new Panasonic phone model number KXTGFA308 will not…

Customer Question
My brand new Panasonic...

My brand new Panasonic phone model number KXTGFA308 will not charge or register. I have two new phones that are both not working, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KXTGFA308? What have you tried so far?

Since it was received on 03/01/ 2018. Both hand sets were received on the same day.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I wish that the phone expert will contact me at(###) ###-####Thanks!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am ready for your help!

None of them phones are working?