Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

My brand new Panasonic phone model number KXTGFA308 will not

Customer Question

My brand new Panasonic phone model number KXTGFA308 will not charge or register. I have two new phones that are both not working, can you help me?
JA: How long has this been going on with your KXTGFA308? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since it was received on 03/01/ 2018. Both hand sets were received on the same day.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish that the phone expert will contact me at(###) ###-####Thanks!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am ready for your help!
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

None of them phones are working?