Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Several things. Yesterday I contacted GS by phone and told…

Customer Question
Several things. Yesterday I...

Several things. Yesterday I contacted GS by phone and told her that when I hold down shift it doesn't always work so when we tried my pin # we couldn't get on line. Second the reason I called GS is to get help downloading some software from an email link. Third I purchased a wireless mouse that isn't working properly, I have it on a glass surface. Does that matter?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

I'm looking at my phone and wi fi and do I ask to join networks?

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Ok what about the mouse
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.