Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can you help us with Kodak Easy Share SV811 digital picture…

Customer Question
Can you help us...

Can you help us with Kodak Easy Share SV811 digital picture frame ?

Technician's Assistant: What Kodak model do you have?

SV811- made in 2007

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kodak?

We have uploaded @ 180 photos numerically 1-180. When we watch it, though- it only shows photos randomly- not in order. We want to watch them in order. Can you tell us how to do this ?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Technician's Assistant: What Kodak model do you have?

SV811- made in 2007

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kodak?

We have uploaded @ 180 photos numerically 1-180. When we watch it, though- it only shows photos randomly- notin order. We want to watch them in order. Can you tell us how to do this ?

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 1 month ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

What file names do your photos have, are they numbered in the order you wish to view them, e.g. Image001, Image002, etc?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they are numbered from 1 and on....some might be 1a 1b as we found others to put in all the way now upto 203
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please help me here. thank you

There is a transition setting and the default is Random, so this may be affecting this. You can change this as follows:

1. Press Home

2. Use the arrows to highlight Settings, then press OK.

3. Choose Viewing Options and press OK

4. Choose Transitions and press OK.

5. Select the required setting and press OK.

6. Press the Back button to exit.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Richard Hill
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer