Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My binoculars are see double. 229768. Can you call me

My binoculars are see...

My binoculars are see double.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

229768

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Can you call me(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you have them call me.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Nikon action 10-22x50
2/28/2018
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

That means that your binoculars are probably damaged to a minor or more major degree.

Specifically: if they have been dropped, then either lenses or prisms in the binoculars have come loose from their mountings, causing them to be out of alignment on one side or on the other, or similarly the hinges or mounting of the two halves of the binoculars are out of alignment owing to some damage.

Examine the binoculars, think back as to whether they have ever been dropped or otherwise damaged, or gotten wet even, and see whether the mutual hinge between the two halves are either loose or otherwise damaged upon inspection.

If you would be interested in having the binoculars repaired, please name their maker name, and Reply also with your local zip code.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Been taken care of thank you.

I'm glad to hear it. (-If you appreciate my work, please rate my answer to close the case. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day!)

Russell H., Service Tech