Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I've got a Hawaiian lomi massage chair and it's needs

Hi I've got a Hawaiian...
Hi I've got a Hawaiian lomi massage chair and it's needs service been a great plus for my back I'm in Logan utah who works on these?thanks..
2/27/2018
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your massage chair servicing question.

Try Fisher Home Furnishings:

http://www.fisherhf.com/p/repair-service

- they serve your specific area of Utah.

There's also, https://www.massage-chair-relief.com/utah

which also serves your area of Utah.

If those cannot help you or are somehow not suitable, or if you just want more choices, I will find some others. Just let me know, in Reply, whether these are enough choices, or not, and I will help you further as needed.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech