Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I made a recording ok. now i would like to put it in a

I made a recording...

I made a recording ok. now i would like to put it in a download so i can send it to my friends. my lap top is a lenovo G510 it is not an apple. is there a simple way for me to put it into a file so i can send it??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10 lenovo G510

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your G510? Have you installed any updates recently?

I think they install automatically but i could check and see

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I used a "blue" microphone witch worked well. i havnt made the final recording yet.should i make it tomorrow and call back (im too tired to do it today)but i am overjoyed to have reached you

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Via which service do you wish to send the recording on?

Pleasse let me know

Thank you

gmail is ok

Thanks

How big is the recording file?

Richard, Customer Service
It’s only a couple of minutes long
Phone call session started