Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need a repair or advice on a Panasonic SL-H50BP turntable.

Customer Question
Need a repair or...

Need a repair or advice on a Panasonic SL-H50BP turntable. speed is very slow.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SL-H50BP?

Probably early 90s

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Removed bottom of turntable to look at motor but not a lot to see

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have not done anything more with it

What is your zip code? I can locate someone in your area.