Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a panasonic model DMR-XW380. Do I need to set the…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic model DMR-XW380. Do I need to set the clock to move from 1 Jan 2000 to the present time.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DMR-XW380?

January 2016. I play my recorded films thru it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have an LG TV and have set the clock to WA time but can not Get the recorder.

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Prior to 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No only the panasonic to the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

The power supply was shut off by western power for pole replacement.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you. My grandson came by and set the clock.
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.