Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

It comes on but Ion the retrieving bar it goes to about 1/3…

It comes on but...

It comes on but Ion the retrieving bar it goes to about 1/3 and stops with an error

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Take it out of the back of tv and reinset after a few minutes

2/14/2018
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

we are waiting for 2 minutes will check now
Looks like we are good for now!

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician