Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Epson EX51 projector, can't get 'slides to advance' using…

Customer Question
Epson EX51 projector, can't...

Epson EX51 projector, can't get 'slides to advance' using clicker

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your EX51?

Once a year, I do a presentation. Last year also had difficulty right before it, but at last second somehow we got it to work....but can't now preparing for this year

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It literally a brand new Dell laptop, just bot it, actually to run my slides for this presentation

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just not a printer, is an Epson projector

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
2/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.