Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sony camera. model is dsc-w830. I cannot get by the…

I have a sony...

I have a sony camera. model is dsc-w830. I cannot get by the initial question, language. I have tried every option.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

Dsc-w830

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony?

I have had to cameras. cannot get by initial question of language. when prompted English. I cannot get past this.

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2018
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Do you have the manual for the camera model? and is the camera New, or Used, etc. ?

Never mind. Camera is new. Will take it back to retailer. Thanks.

That's one solution. I hope the new camera addresses your needs. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Camera taken back.Replacement seems to operate just fine. No need for your services as of now. Thanks.

You're welcome - please have a good day!

Russell H., Service Tech
Russell H., Service Tech