Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phone's voice mail is not working,phone just kept

My phone's voice mail...

My phone's voice mail is not working,phone just kept ringing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is panasonic-model # KX-TG5776S and S/N :6DAXA007067

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

For about 2weeks and I called Verizon,they tried but could not fixed it,my phone is land line phone.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results
Thank you

my phone can take the messages, but before the long pause.

ok, did you do the instructions I provided you?

Richard, Customer Service
Phone call session started
I am waiting for your phone call

Can you please provide me the phone call to call you on

I am calling but no one is answering the phone

Can you call me again
Can you call me again?
can you call again ?

yes but still not being picked up.

Can you tell me here if you did the instructions I gave you initially?

Or call(###) ###-####and I followed the instructions you told me before.

What were the results? As you replied

But it was not clear sorry

please call(###) ###-####

I am asking to what device is the phone connecting to for a phone signal?

The long pause has not been resolved before taking the messages,after we unplugged the Verizon power off for 10minutes,

Thanks

It is the internal memory that has faulted, this is the cause of the issue

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you

OK thanks for your help.