Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phones stopped working (KXFG570) but my telephone line is…

My phones stopped working...

My phones stopped working (KXFG570) but my telephone line is working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

KXTGF570

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I've tried unplugging it and nothing happened when plugged in again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

During the night the plugged in phone started with voices and it was disturbing sleep so it was unplugged. this morning the phone said needs to charge for 7 hours. It was plugged in all day when the phones went out

1/22/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results
Thank you

the phone says low battery but there is a dial tone and the phones are working.

ok, they just need to have a full charge now, but as you see it is now working.

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service
Phone call session started