Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Dictaphone model 1253 how to open to change cassette. 15…

Dictaphone model 1253 how...

Dictaphone model 1253 how to open to change cassette

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your?

15 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Looked at the unit and read all buttons/sliders, about ready to pry open but thought best of that solution.

Answered in 1 day by:
1/22/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please don't use the funnel trick to try and increase your take. If you are legit, please answer the question...
Thank you... it worked.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Customer Service