Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to buy a shoulder strap adapter set for my zs60 part…

I want to buy...

I want to buy a shoulder strap adapter set for my zs60 part no. SYQ0694

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your ZS60?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

The strap adapter is part of the package for the zs100 but is not included in the zs60 package. I would like to buy the adapters.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Mp

1/20/2018
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help! Nikon actually doesn't sell that adapter commercially, but there are a handful of universal options that work perfectly.

If you want the strap to connect to both sides of the camera (like the original) then you can use >>these<<. Alternatively, if you want to connect a strap to the bottom of the camera you can use >>this<<. Connecting to the bottom of the camera might sound off, but a lot of pros do it like that so the strap doesn't interfere with shooting.

I really hope that answers your question! Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.