Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sony str-k660p surround i want to use as my audio…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony str-k660p surround i want to use as my audio device on my pc I have had no sound issues with this hp pavillion

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

External

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Pavilion?

Yes and it fixed it last time. sees the power supply or the built in amp. that those little speakers want hold up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a son play station 2 and a sony dvd which one should I use to play cds on my surround

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The Sony DVD player would be best for playing your CDs on your surround sound system.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------