Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need my Roku pin number. TCL. Several old pin #

I need my Roku...

I need my Roku pin number

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

TCL

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Several old pin #

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.
Harry, Customer Service