Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Savant remote control will not connect with the TV. The…

Customer Question
My Savant remote control...

My Savant remote control will not connect with the TV. The connect circle just continues rotating but does not connect. What should I do>

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.