Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can I buy spare parts, like propeller blade protectors? The…

Can I buy spare...

Can I buy spare parts, like propeller blade protectors?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Spare? What have you tried so far?

The drone only came with 4 we lost 2.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How to replace one of the motors.

1/20/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do, the drone is a sky viper model s1750. We have lost 2 of the 4 propeller guards and 1 of the motors stiff (not running free). I would like replace all of these parts.
I want all 4 propeller guards, I would rather type.
Thank You Harry that was exactly what I was looking for. Thank You again you were a great help. Dennis

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Customer Service