Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Epson Home Cinema 5010e After I power it up, it shows an…

Customer Question
Epson Home Cinema 5010e After I...
Epson Home Cinema 5010e
After I power it up, it shows an image on the screen for about 2 minutes, but it then shuts the image off, closes the lens, and makes a loud fan sound. Finally the LAMP and TEMP lights flash red, in sync.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
1/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.