Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

We have a Panasonic Phone - PNLC1070. I would like to know…

We have a Panasonic...

We have a Panasonic Phone - PNLC1070. I would like to know how to set the number of rings before the answering machine kicks in. I would like to to be at least 6 to 8 rings. I think there4 must be a way to do that?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

PNLC1070

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything. It was set to 3 rings when I got it. I can't find the manual and searched online, but can't find that model.

1/19/2018
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for an AC adapter/Charger).

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PNLC1070
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just an email response will be fine. Thank you.

As mentioned earlier, that is the model of an AC adapter or charger.

If you can, please find the LARGER MAIN BASE, and send the model from that unit.

NOTE: model should start with KX-TG.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think i can find the manual online now. I shouldnt need anymore help. Thsnk you

Does that mean that you found the model?

If so, can you send that model to me?

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kx-tgl460

OK - that IS a "valid" model number.

Please let me know if you have ANY trouble finding the manual for that system OR interpreting the contents.

OR let me know if you have ANY more questions about this phone system.

Thanks, ***** *****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. I found what I need, NO more response from you is needed.

Its good to know that you have what you need.

If my input helped in ANY way (sometimes asking the right question leads to a solution), please consider rating my service at a high level (5-star is my goal). This is how I am compensated for the time spent with you, and how I help support my family.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Take Care, Greg A.

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer