Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Just a simple question. I want roku in my bedroom and have…

Just a simple question...

Just a simple question. I want roku in my bedroom and have on one ROKU box in the living room. Do I need another ROKU device. If yes, do I need anything else to get this up and running???

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I think it was a "3"

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It's in the living room connected to my TV and works well--I get plenty of channels but would like to add a few more

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have back issues and need to stretch out to watch TV from the bed.

1/19/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes you do, but just a Roku device, nothing further.

It will connect to your wifi network and work the same as the one in your Living room.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service