Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have had fixed line phones for many years, but I am now…

We have had fixed...

We have had fixed line phones for many years, but I am now 86 yrs old and have a hearing problem on phones. I have had difficulty finding a phone from retail shops that ai can use. Do you know of a suitable phone for my situation

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Without going out to the garage and find the last phone and look at the name, but it was just aphone which was the best we could find at Harvey normans. Smart phone ??donn't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Is a smart phone just a common varity, To me a phone is a phone, I'm sorry. I am not on your wave length

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want a phone which has a audial capacity for hearing problems. I have hearing aids, but all phones aai have had in the past few years has not ne succesful

1/19/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you look at my list below you will see a range of phones catered especially for the hearing impaired.

https://www.oricom.com.au/categories/oricom-care-phones

Can you check the list please and let me know if any of the phones you believe will meet your requirements?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service