Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a brand new phone and am having difficulty setting…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new phone and am having difficulty setting date and time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's not A smart phone..I suppose home phone would describe it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I'v tried o set the date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. This is a home phone with a base and two other single phones

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (or outside of the package - if you still have that).
2) Did you receive ANY "guide" with this system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 29 days ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer