Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to subscribe to the tennis chanel for 2 weeks. Sharp.

Customer Question
I want to subscribe...

I want to subscribe to the tennis chanel for 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sharp. don't know model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Don't know where to begin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thanks. I got the tennis Chanel.
Don't need any further assistance. However I did pay you $5. Can that be refunded ?