Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a panasonic blue ray. I have surround sound with a…

I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic blue ray. I have surround sound with a dennon receiver.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

I am 88 years old. I do no know where to look on the pansonic for the model number?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system?

I go to the dennon received and dial in CD. I then insert a disc in the blue ray. I do not know how to start the cd up. I do have a pansonic blue ray

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have a panasonic remote

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am a senior 88 years old. Can you please tell me where I stand on my problem? I have Panasonic Blue Ray and cannot get a disc to work on the blue ray to the tv set. I heard some one is working on it. I do not know any more than that. Where I I stand?
1/18/2018
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Please give me a few moments to send a detailed response.

To get started, first please be sure to respond to me here, on this question only. Opening new/duplicate questions costs you more and delays my ability to respond to you here.

Next, I need you to please provide me with the model number of the denon, which will start with AVR, and the model of the panasonic which will usually start with DMP.

I'll also need to know what cords/connections you have between each device (panasonic, denon, and tv).

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where do I find the model number? where is it located on the blue ray?

There should be a sticker on the back/bottom, and it is usually also on the top/front near the display screen.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
IS HE THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE/

I'm the tech working with you here,

I need the specific requested details to be able to help you, please.

Happy to call, but I'll still need the model numbers of the devices for us to have a productive conversation. Let me know when you are ready.

Nathan, Engineer
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am 88 years old. 2nd request where do I find the model number. I went to the back and it said blue ray technicolor. I saw a bunch of upc vertical lines and the type is very little.

I understand, take as long as you need.

I did respond with that information earlier,

There should be a sticker on the back/bottom, and it is usually also on the top/front near the display screen. The panasonic model will start with DMP

Nathan, Engineer