Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can you get video cctv surveillance software that works in…

Can you get video cctv...
Can you get video cctv surveillance software that works in low light levels automatically as well as good light please?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this for indoors or outside?

How many cameras?

And do you have a budget?

Please let me know

Indoors. One camera. Not much budget for this at all really. I hope you can help.

Thanks

I recommend this camera

https://www.amazon.com/Titimor-Indoor-Security-Wireless-Camera/dp/B078GLW1BX/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1516282858&sr=1-5&keywords=indoor+wifi+camera+with+infrared

It is for indoor use, has night vision and can be seen and controlled via your smartphone or computer.

This is the one I would recommend to you.

Thanks for your idea. I need to mount it on a door though.

That can be fixed to a door.

Richard, Customer Service
Oh. Ok. Thanks. Bye.