Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where can I get a vhs/dvd combo repaired? Magnavox. 2016. My…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get a vhs/dvd combo repaired?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Magnavox. 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magnavox media player?

My grandsons stuck their fingers in the dvd opening and ruined the door.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I want to get it repaired.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

What's your zip code? I'd be happy to see if there's a qualified servicer around you.