Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need the user manual -- service manual for the RoameR 220…

I need the user...

I need the user manual -- service manual for the RoameR 220 mhz tranceiver

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Here is what they gave me: Roamer one 220MHz Mobile Radio R-0-LMM-3015

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Can't locate webpage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I can pay for the manual

the only info I have is from the sale page on ebay
I just gave you my credit card info...is JA still there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/17/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I just need the link for any web page that can get me a manual

Unfortunately, there isn't a user guide or manual available online for that radio.

no live phone call needed..if they have the url for that manual...if they csn't locate one just say so

thanks for trying I will email that company

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service