Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a JVC D1ILA projector model DLA-x30bu Could you tell…

Customer Question
I have a JVC...

I have a JVC D1ILA projector model DLA-x30bu Could you tell me what the price of them are.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your D1ILA?

I havent had it long but I am not sure how old iy is probably a coupe years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?

I had it to put in my business which is a bar and it is to bright to see it in there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

A used DLA-X30B projector in good working order is worth between $2500-3000.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.