Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Panasonic camera built in memory is full how can correct…

Customer Question
My Panasonic camera built...

My Panasonic camera built in memory is full how can correct this,nothing is showing up on my cards

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

LUMIX z56

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lumix?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

When I put in memory card camera tells me it's full and theirs nothing on there therefore I can't take any pictures .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can use a computer to copy pictures from the internal memory to the memory card, or you can use the menu option in playback mode to copy the pictures from the internal memory to the memory card.

In future, all pictures will be saved automatically to the memory card if it is inserted and correctly formatted and unlocked.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------