Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need someone to connect CBC ALL ACCESS to my firestick…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to connect CBC ALL ACCESS to my firestick that I have already installed but can not seem to connect cbs

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Some time back

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I have been two days trying to get help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect CBS on the firestick?

Please let me know