Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Does this service cost anything? Let me know if it cost

Customer Question
Hi does this service...

Hi does this service cost anything?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Please let me know if it cost anything first

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have a panasonic remote with the Viera tv, but my power went out and I need to put in the password ***** had a plus sign in it I don't want to change the password ***** else can I do and what does this help cost?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Network Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes the service costs money, if you did not read about the costs when creating the question, please contact customer service and they can tell you the costs.

Then let me know when we can proceed

Thank you

we can proceed. So, I understand that there is no way to put in a + sign in for part of a password. I have done research myself while waiting for you, and I understand that there is another way to reconnect to the Internet without changing my password. That is what I want to do.

Thanks

You can put in a + sign, when you are entering it in, you see the key for numbers and symbols, select that and you can then select a + to enter

Let me know how you go please

No, you can't put in a +sign. I went to the numbers and symbols, it let's you put in a lot of symbols but not an +. I looked it up on the web and there's a lot of people asking the same question. There were several responses from experts that all said you cannot put in a + sign. They said there is another way, but I didn't understand it. That's why I'm asking the expert!

Please give exact model of the TV

It's 2am here in San Diego, so I'm going to go to sleep and I will get back to you with that information tomorrow.

ok