Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My name is ***** ******. I am contacting you on the

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ******. I am contacting you on the recommendation of a Best Buy representative. I need someone to tell me step-by-step instructions on how to remove from my Panosonic home phones, the words "Voicemail msg. via phone company" that was put there by a hacker. PLEASE HELP.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The information on the bottom of the telephone stand is:

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Panasonic Model No. KX-TGE430; Intertek(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The S/N number is *****; the Model # is KX-TGE433B

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 month ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Voicemail msg. via phone company..."

Initially, please confirm that the answering service used/preferred is built-in into the Panasonic and not the VoiceMail service of the phone company.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.