Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Acer monitor I can bring up the row of settings, but I i…

Acer monitor I can...

Acer monitor I can bring up the row of settings, but I i don't know access them.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

An Acer monitor

Technician's Assistant: What Acer product do you have?

Acer LED backlit Monitor BKG221Q

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer product?

I have pressed the blue button on bottom Right corner and bring up strip o setting icons But I can't seem to access them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I am trying to locate the model of the Acer but see nothing listed under BKG221Q

Can you check the correct model of it please?

Hello Richard,Hope this helpsAcer LED Monitor LED Backlight
Model No. KG221Q
Version KG221Q bmix
Part No. UM WX1EE.005
Manufactured June 2017Geoffrey

Thanks Geoffrey

Click my link below

https://content.etilize.com/User-Manual/1037383933.pdf

And go to page 8

It shows you there how to use them

Let me know how you go please

Dear *****,Thanks, ***** *****!
I didn't realise there were 7 buttons on front of monitor!Geoffrey

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service