Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I just asked if anyone knows of any online training for a…

Customer Question
I just asked if...

I just asked if anyone knows of any online training for a Casio cash register PCR-T500L

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PCR-T500L?

Just bought it last year but find the supplied users manual difficult to understand and apply

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Casio product?

Nothing other than reading the manual because I’m not really grasping how to set it up before I can use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really unless they are close enough to meet and pay them to teach me how to set it up!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
1/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do
Harry, Customer Service