Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

By mistake I deleted the email to use the link from kasperky…

Customer Question
By mistake I deleted...

By mistake I deleted the email to use the link from kasperky to trend micro pls help me

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The number that I have from the email is TOEF-0216-0375-4130-6667

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to hear that you deleted the email. Have you checked your Trash folder to see if it is there?

from***@******.*** I received from geeksquad this info myjustanswer.com/app/s/ck1Ic
I am not suppose to pay you to have the service from Kaspersky to trend micro . need fast response