Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I'm trying to pair my Skullcandy sport Method wireless

Customer Question
I'm trying to pair...

I'm trying to pair my Skullcandy sport Method wireless Bluetooth. It keeps asking about a PIN or passkey, which I don't have and can't find in my box. Also I have two available Bluetooth devices numbers that come up. I don't know which one I'm supposed to pair by Bluetooth with. There are no clear instructions. Please HELP!!!

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

My Skullcandy Sport Wireless Collar Bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

The model number is :S2CDW

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I tried pairing to the two available paring devices numbers of 200901Rdr20090 and 67.BA:7F:02:4C:57. The first set of numbers ask for a PIN or passkey and the second set of numbers says I have an invalid passkey. The first set of numbers state that the PIN or passcode is usually 0000 or 1234. I tried both and neither code worked. Both sets of numbers did try to pair but then errored out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried pairing with my Bluetooth in the off mode as stated on the paper enclosed and then I tried it with the Bluetooth in the on mode. I just can't get it to pair. The voice did come on to say whether my Bluetooth was on and when it was off.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Use the 200901Rdr20090 ID for pairing... and if asked for a PIN just submit either

0000

or else

1111

which are typical default PINs for Bluetooth connection verification.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech