Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought KX-TGF540. Just got it. IIt replaces an older one.

Customer Question
Hi, I bought KX-TGF540. ...

Hi, I bought KX-TGF540.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGF540?

Just got it. IIt replaces an older one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have charged the batteries and plugged it in. The old phones from the old unit work.. The new ones do not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the basics

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you saying you've purchased a new handset(s) to use with an existing system?
If so, can you please tell me the model number found on the existing main base station (starts with kx) and the model number of the new handsets (starts with kx-tga)?