Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My new cordless ask for a voice mail acces umber from my…

Customer Question
My new cordless ask...

My new cordless ask for a voice mail acces umber from my phone co ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic ox- tgda51

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Since I installed the phones 3 days everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you using the answering machine built into your panasonic (pressing play to listen to messages)?

If you pick up the line, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

Yes to which question?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.