Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to change the ring volume on Model KX-TGF572? 4 days.

Customer Question
How to change the...

How to change the ring volume on Model KX-TGF572?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGF572?

4 days

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help with my question--please send answer to my e-mail. Thanks, John
  1. Press [MENU] [#] [1] [6] [0].
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to raise, lower or turn off the ringer volume.
  3. Press [Save].

OR

While the handset is ringing for an incoming call press the [▲] or the [▼] button repeatedly to select the desired volume.