Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Remote sensor not working for Model TX141TH-8V2 Weather

Customer Question
Remote sensor not working...

Remote sensor not working for Model TX141TH-8V2 Weather Sensor.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TX141TH-8V2?

Christmas gift Purchased from Sam's Club in Oklahoma City

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I did not mount under the eaves as instructed. We had some rain yesterday and it probably got wet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I did change the batteries, and it does not appear to be water damaged. Just not reporting exterior temps

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
1/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Do you still need help with the weather sensor?

I do not know what I’d do complicated. Just give a credit for the sensor or send me a new one. I like the product but this process is frustrating. The whole thing was $28