Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Sony "smart TV." And every time there is a power…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony "smart TV." And every time there is a power bump or outage I get a pop up that says I need to set the time and date, but It will not let me set the time and date. This has happened before and I have had two cable co. techs come to my house and they say it is not a cable issue, but they fixed it, but when I asked them what they did they say they don't know. I had a friend who is more computer savy than me, fix it one,but he didn't know what he did either. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

I don't understand what you are asking.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Well, I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I don't know.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Can you first of all get me the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Anthony