Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I identify if my es-lv65 is the one with sensor

Customer Question
How can I identify...

How can I identify if my es-lv65 is the one with sensor (es-lv65-s) or not?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your ES-LV65?

Since 2015 bought it in Shavershop Australia

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just normal shaving, but in the back it says ES-LV65 not ES-LV65-S

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea, still today Shavershop does not shows it as with sensor

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The sensor version has a display on the front, as shown in the attached image.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------